- www.understanding-islam.com (deals with a wide range of issues and also refutes many allegations against Islam)
- www.answering-christianity.com (a good website refuting Christian polemics against Islam)
- www.loonwatch.com (a fantastic website exposing Islamophobes and anti-Muslim propaganists)
- www.islamhinduism.com (perhaps the only excellent website refuting Hindu polemics against Islam) [Highly Recommended by this blog]
- www.muslimphilosophy.com (Premier Islamic philosophy resource on the Web dedicated to the study of the philosophical output of the Muslim world.)
- www.1001inventions.com (a global educational initiative that promotes awareness of a thousand years of scientific and cultural achievements from Muslim civilisation from the 7th century onwards, and how those contributions helped build the foundations of our modern world.)
- www.islamic-awareness.org (particularly interested in the extant material artifacts relating to Islamic origins. Excellent resource on Qur’anic textual preservation)
- www.whyislam.org (a program of the Islamic Circle of North America. Founded in 1999 by a group of volunteers, the main goal is to break the wall of misunderstanding and create harmony in the society by reaching out and making friends for good and noble causes.)
Resources on Qur’an
Tanzil – Quran Navigator
Tanzil is a Quranic project launched in early 2007 to produce a highly verified Unicode Quran text to be used in Quranic websites and applications. The mission of the project is to produce a standard Unicode Quran text and serve as a reliable source for this standard text on the web.
The Qur’anic Arabic Corpus
Quranic Arabic Corpus is an annotated linguistic resource which shows the Arabic grammar, syntax and morphology for each word in the Holy Quran. The corpus provides three levels of analysis: morphological annotation, a syntactic treebank and a semantic ontology.
Study Qur’an aims is to provide high quality information for all those who wish to study Al Quran (the reading).
An excellent online resource providing the translation of Qur’an in many language.